The Sable Island Horse & Foal Silver coin and stamp set directly from the Royal Canadian Mint is part of the “Canadian Wildlife High Value Series”.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Includes two $2 stamps and a $5 1 oz Silver coin.
- Mintage of 25,555 pieces.
- Comes in a maple box with a numbered certificate of authenticity full color PAMPhlet. May or may not have the outside box.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a mare and her foal standing in a grassy field.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 2006 1 oz Silver Sable Horse and Foal Coin & Stamp Set to your cart today!
The Sable Island horses are wild and free of human interference. They were originally put on the island by a Boston merchant and rely upon the fragile beach grass to keep their water fresh.