One of the scarcer dates of the Proof Buffalo series, each of these 2008-W Gold Buffalos contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold and is graded a Perfect Proof-70 Deep Cameo by PCGS. Add this flawless specimen to your portfolio today!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- Beautiful proof finish with a Deep Cameo contrast highlights this beautiful design.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of a Native American in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful proof finish from the West Point Mint. Add 2008-W 1 oz Proof Gold Buffalos certified PR-70 by PCGS to your cart today!