This coin is extremely large and weighs one full kilogram of pure Silver, and measures a full four inches in diameter and over a half-inch thick. But it's not just massive, this kilo Silver proof coin is outrageously rare.
With a total mintage of only 500 coins worldwide, only 500 people can ever enjoy the pride of ownership of this gargantuan beauty. Consider how many collectors who, five or ten years into the series, are going to want this then-long-gone rarity for their collection. Size, purity and rarity, the perfect trio of desirability make this a great buy and hold.
- Contains 1 kilo of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of only 500 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face values.
- Reverse: Year of the Ox Design featuring the ox and calf standing on grass with hills in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 1 kilo Silver Year of the Ox coin to your cart today!
This coin comes to you housed in original mint packaging. Encapsulated inside an elegant, red and black clamshell-style presentation case lined with black velvet and satin and protected by a full color outer box. An individually-numbered certificate of authenticity is included!