This 2008-W Gold Buffalo contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold and is graded a Perfect PR-70 by PCGS. Adding to its rarity, this coin has the First Strike designation, making it one of a population of only 816*.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- First Strike designation ensures this coin was received by PCGS within 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of a Native American in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful proof finish from the West Point Mint. Add the 2008-W 1 oz Proof Gold Buffalo certified PR-70 by PCGS to your cart today!
* Population report as of May 2016.