Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
Beautiful Indian Princess with rich luster and tremendous eye appeal. These coins were not initially accepted well by the public. However, they are now increasing in popularity among collectors.
- Contains .1451 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC/PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-64 condition.
- Obverse: Represents the Indian Princess with hair tightly curling over the neck.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath to pay tribute to the agricultural contributions of each state with the denomination and year of issue.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, New Orleans, Dahlonega and San Francisco.
Many of these coins have been melted over the years, reducing their number and adding collectibility to a classic Gold coin design. Enhance your collection by adding this Gold $3 Princess Coin to your cart today!
Dates and grading service on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.