This Registry Set quality Silver Eagle is one of less than 1,000 graded MS-70 by PCGS. Compared to newer issues with populations in the tens of thousands, this coin is very infrequently seen in this ultimate grade.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Population of 898 MS-70s at PCGS as of June 2016.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, this 2003 Silver Eagle combines bullion appeal with the collectible value of a modern conditional rarity. Don't miss this opportunity to upgrade your set. Add this coin to your cart today!