Peace Silver Dollars were originally issued to commemorate peace in the world after the end of WWI and are highly collectible.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver for a total weight of 77.34 oz of Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag.
- Each 100-coin bag contains a nice mixture of Peace Dollars dated 1922-1935.
- Designed by Anthony de Francisci.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty with a radiate crown, similar to Roman coins.
- Reverse: A majestic Bald eagle perched on a rock clutching an olive branch in its talons.
Protect and display your Peace Dollar collection in style by adding an attractive album to your order.
These coins are average circulated and exhibit most of their design elements. Add these 100-Coin Bag of Silver Peace Dollars to your cart today!
Years and mint marks will be of our choice and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Silver Dollar-- why buy U.S. Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver Dollars for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||77.34 troy oz|