The Silver Britannia has always offered beauty and reliability, and this older design is no exception. Two well-known images in Britain’s history, Britannia and Queen Elizabeth II, grace the opposing sides of this .999 fine Silver coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Depicts her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: A helmeted Britannia is shown seated, similar to the image originally used on coins of the Roman Emperor Claudius and other coins since 1672.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect and display your Silver Britannia in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The 2005 Silver Britannia coins attract attention from coin collectors all over the world for their beautiful design and silver value. Add this beloved coin to your cart today.
British Silver -- why buy European Silver bullion from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investment metal. Silver is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy British Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||British Royal Mint|