These coins are part of the series of collector's coins struck to commemorate and help finance the XXI Olympiad.
- Contains 0.25 oz of .583 fine Gold.
- Comes packaged in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The famous Olympiad design of an ancient Grecian athlete being crowned with laurel by the goddess Pallas Athena.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this $100 Olympic Gold coin to your cart today!