This is the third year of Swarovski Crystal Snowflake coins released by the Royal Canadian Mint. The snowflake design was carved with delicate intricacy and careful grace, making this a coin to always treasure, and to frequently admire.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in the original red clamshell style presentation box with black velvet lining inside a black protective sleeve. Includes a numbered certificate of authenticity telling of "Winter's Fleeting Beauty".
- Mintage of only 15,000 coins; this is coin number 5,059.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Inset with seven pink Swarovski crystals adds brilliance to the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 2009 1 oz Silver $20 Crystal Snowflake coin to your cart today!