Great way to add several quality Silver Dollars to your holdings today. This $100 face value bag is an easy way of acquiring a larger quantity of Silver with just one purchase.
- Contains 77.34 oz of 90% Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag.
- Each bag contains a nice mixture of Morgan Dollars dated 1878-1904 only.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty. Anna Willess Williams, a teacher and philosophical writer, modeled for this design by George T. Morgan of Lady Liberty.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
These coins exhibit moderate to heavy wear. Add 100 coin bags of Pre-1921 Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
Dates on these Morgan Silver Dollars will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Silver Dollar-- why buy U.S. Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver Dollars for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||77.34 troy oz|