Only $54.99 per coin over spot!
In 1986, the U.S. Mint released the first Gold American Eagle, which saw instant popularity across the country. Featuring a Proof finish, these coins are guaranteed by the U.S. Mint and are a favorite among collectors and investors.
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes packaged in a box and includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S Mint.
Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add the 2004 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle to your cart today!