Only $59.99 per coin over spot!
In 1986, the U.S. Mint released the first Gold American Eagle, which saw instant popularity across the country. Featuring a Proof finish these coins are guaranteed by the U.S. Mint and are a favorite among collectors and investors.
- Contains 1/10 oz of actual Gold weight.
- Each coin comes packaged in a box and includes the certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left..
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, the reverse shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S Mint.
Protect and display your Gold American Eagle in style by adding an attractive to your order.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins provide diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add the 2004 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|