These coins feature a yearly changing design. The popular Silver Panda series gains even more collectibility with the MS-68 grade from NGC, one of the top coin grading services.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-68 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year 1989.
- Reverse: Features a panda sitting and eating a piece of bamboo above the weight and purity.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your certified Silver Panda in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Chinese Panda series is popular around the world for its unique designs and quality minting. Add this MS-68 1 oz Silver Panda to your cart today!
Silver Pandas -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Chinese Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy Silver Chinese Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|