This third release of the Series I 12-Coin series features a snake with 5 eggs, one with a baby snake hatching, design was a collaboration. Certified a near perfect MS-69 by NGC, and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a snake surrounded by snake eggs. The Chinese character for "Snake" and the inscription “Year of the Snake" appear in the design with The Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Year of the Snake coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Begin or continue your Silver lunar collection with this large Silver coin. Add the 2001 Silver Year of the Snake to your cart today!