This set contains two 1/2 oz Proof Platinum American Eagles; one a Proof-69 and the other a Reverse Proof-69. Both coins carry the special 10th anniversary Set label.
- Contains two 1/2 oz .9995 fine Platinum American Eagles.
- Mintage figures of a maximum of 30,000 sets of which only around 20,000 were sold.
- Obverse: John Mercanti's design exhibits a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: American bald eagle representing the Executive Branch.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Handle your holders with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order today.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful Proof Platinum American Eagle Set to your cart today!