This blazer of a coin has no mentionable distractions and exhibits vibrant mint luster with a phenomenal look. Only 155 1916-S $20 Saint's have been graded MS-66 by PCGS. This is a flashy San Francisco Mint Saint with no unsightly blemishes or marks. This is the last affordable San Francisco mint double eagle and the only $20 Gold piece to be minted that year.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and "TWENTY DOLLARS" above.
- Designed by Augustus Saint-Gaudens and minted from 1907-1933.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
Protect your Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Gem Brilliant Mint State-66 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold Double Eagle to your cart today!