Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
Since the release of the first coin in 1988, the Isle of Man Cat series has become one of the most popular Gold bullion series in the world. 1991 saw the issue of another wonderful coin, this time depicting an image of a Norwegian cat.
- Five coins containing 1.84 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Limited presentation of 2,500 sets.
- Comes with original mint box (shows wear).
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, by Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS.
- Reverse: An adult Norwegian cat.
- Backed by Isle of Man government.
This gorgeous set is a must for any numismatic collector or cat lover. Add this 5-Coin Gold Norwegian Cat Proof Set to your cart today!
The Norwegian Forest cat is a breed adapted to cold climates.