Own one of the most beloved designs in American coinage, minted more than a century ago. These U.S. Silver Dollars are pieces of history that contain .7734 oz of Silver and have potential to improve any numismatic collection.
These coins will contain contact marks consistent with MS-62 grading standards.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by NGC as MS-62 guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- U.S. Mint issues from Philadelphia, San Francisco, and/or New Orleans.
These MS-62 Morgan Dollars are of mixed mintmarks of "O" and "S" or may all be of the same mint determined by stock on hand. The Philadelphia Mint did not have a mintmark.