Chinese Gold Panda coins are treasured around the world for their yearly changing designs.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes sealed in the original plastic from the Chinese Mint.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2011.
- Reverse: Features a mother panda and her cub.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2011 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Gold Pandas -- why buy Gold bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Chinese Gold and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy Gold Chinese Coins for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|