|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||0.05 troy oz|
Gold Chinese Pandas are one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs each year and the 2011 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda is no different.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2011.
- Reverse: Features a mother panda and her cub.
- Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin.
Add the 2011 1/20 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today.