The Canadian Platinum Maple Leaf appeals to investors and collectors worldwide for its beauty and purity, with the classic maple leaf design in high quality .9995 Platinum.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Shows the right facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and $50 face value.
- Reverse: Displays a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Platinum Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The Platinum Maple Leaf offers the perfect blend of collectible beauty and investment appeal. Add this popular Platinum bullion coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Canadian Platinum -- why buy Platinum bullion from APMEX?Platinum bullion is a popular way to diversity one’s wealth because it is one of the world’s favorite bullion investments.Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Royal Canadian Mint|