These coins are more than 90 years old and still retain much of their original mint luster. This 100 coin bag of Morgan Silver Dollars contains about 77.34 oz of actual Silver weight.
- Approximately 77.34 oz of Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag.
- All coins come in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Each bag contains 1921 Morgan Dollars but may feature the P, D or S mintmark.
These larger quantity bags make it easy to add quality Silver to your holdings. Add 100 coin bags of these early date Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
Mintmarks on these 1921 coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Silver Dollar-- why buy U.S. Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver Dollars for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||77.34 troy oz|