|Metal Content:||77.34 troy oz|
Beautiful luster abounds on these last of the 90% silver circulation quality Silver Dollars!
- Approximately 77.34 oz of Pure Silver.
- Coins are packaged in a heavy duty canvas bag.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty with a radiate crown similar to Roman coins.
- Reverse: A majestic Bald eagle perched on a rock clutching an olive branch in its talons.
- Each bag contains a nice mixture of Peace Dollars dated from 1922-1935.
These coins exhibit the slightest bit of wear and maintain the majority of their original luster. Add 100 coin Bags of these Almost Uncirculated Peace Silver Dollars to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
The Peace Dollar is highly sought after by collectors, as it experienced one of the briefest minting periods of any U.S. currency and also was the last Silver Dollar to be minted. This popular design was minted from 1921 to 1928, then again in 1934 and 1935, due to changes in legislation.
Anthony di Francisci's Peace Dollar was the result of a contest looking for a new dollar design. His unique rendition of Lady Liberty was based on the actual Statue of Liberty, resulting in a patriotic and familiar look. The eagle on the reverse clutches an olive branch in its talons, symbolizing peace and commemorating the peace seen after WWI.