|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
As low as $0.79 per round over spot!
This 1/10 oz Silver round takes its design from one of the most beloved coins in American history: the Walking Liberty Half Dollar. These fractional rounds are an affordable way to invest in quality Silver bullion (mintmark and designs may vary).
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual rounds come in protective plastic flips. Multiples of 50 come in plastic tubes.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Adapted from Adolph A. Weinman’s classic 1916 design of Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, carrying branches of laurel and oak, symbolizing both civil and military glory.
- Reverse: An eagle perched atop a rock, his wings spread in preparation for flight.
Protect your 1/10 oz Walking Liberty Silver round in style by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
Fractional Silver is an easy way to add Silver to your investment portfolio at a lower cost. Add this APMEX 1/10 oz Silver Walking Liberty round to your cart today!