Part of Mexico's Pre-Columbian Collection, this 1 oz Silver Proof coin depicts a sculpture of a Toltec priest, or sacerdote. Very limited mintage of only 7,800 coins.
- Contains 1 oz. of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Mexican coat of arms inside a trapezoidal ornamental border, with weight and purity below.
- Reverse: Image of a Toltec sculpture of a priest, with 'Mo' mintmark and date to the sides, and denomination below.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect and display your 5 Pesos Sacerdote coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
An attractive coin on its own, or as part of a fuller collection of Pre-Columbian commemoratives, or modern Mexican silver in general - add this 1998 Mexico Silver 5 Pesos Sacerdote to your cart today!
Spanning from 1992 to 1998, the Pre-Columbian Collection consisted of six series of coins, each honoring one of the six Pre-Columbian civilizations of South and Central America. Each series was comprised of a variety of gold and silver coins in various sizes. The 1998 issues celebrated the Toltec culture, native to what is now southern Mexico.