These 1/10 oz Gold Eagles are graded a perfect Mint State-70, the highest possible grade, by NGC with the special 25 Years of Gold Eagles Early Releases Holder. Great way to add to your Gold portfolio!
- Contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The Early Releases label guarantees this coin was received by NGC within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The beloved design on this fractional Gold Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful designs in all of American coinage. Add this 2010 1/10 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!