|Mint Mark:||S - San Francisco|
|Metal Content:||0.3161 troy oz|
When these Silver Dollars were first released, they were meant to commemorate the recently deceased President Eisenhower and legislation to create them was signed into effect by President Richard Nixon.
- Contains .3161 oz. of Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in protective plastic tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Features a striking profile of General/President Dwight David Eisenhower facing left with the legend of “LIBERTY” above his head. Underneath his chin is the motto “IN GOD WE TRUST” with the date at the base of his profile.
- Reverse: Reflects the design of the Apollo XI’s insignia. Depicted is an eagle flying over the surface of the moon with an olive branch firmly grasped in his claws with a small Earth turned so that North America can be seen. Thirteen stars surround the eagle’s flight.
- 1976 Reverse: Depicts the Liberty Bell in front of the moon.
Protect and preserve your Ike Dollars by adding a protective Dansco album to your order.
Preserve your own part of American History by starting a collection of Ike Dollars. Add to your collection by including this Proof 40% Silver Eisenhower Dollar to your cart today.
Random dates of our choice determined by stock on hand.