This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Mintage of 73,881 pieces.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
The 1993 1 oz Gold Libertad has a limited mintage of 73,881 pieces. This extremely low mintage attracts both investors and collectors making these coins scarce in the marketplace. Add this 1993 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!