Fractional Gold Libertads are minted in low numbers, making them hard to find in the United States. Nevertheless, they feature the same iconic imagery of the larger Gold Mexican Libertads at a lower price point.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual Gold coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a nice display box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads allow for more options when looking to purchase these iconic coins. Add this 1991 1/2 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!