This 1953 commemorative coin commemorates the bicentennial of the birth of Father Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla, a famed Mexican leader in the War of Independence.
- Contains .4823 oz of Gold.
- Though minted without a denomination, this coin is denominated as 20 Pesos, based on its weight and purity.
- Individual coins packaged in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: The Mexican national coat of arms, featuring a golden eagle clutching a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: Portrait of Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla, a Mexican revolutionary hero.
- Early Mexican commemorative, produced by the Bank of Mexico.
Protect your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This early Gold commemorative coin is not frequently offered. Add this one to your collection today!