The beautiful Silver American Eagle design and inherent .999 fine Silver has made this coin a favorite since its release in 1986. This coin has been graded Proof-70 Deep Cameo by PCGS and makes for a great collectible or investment.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes label indicates that this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with collectible value. Add this certified 2010-W Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!