Issued by the Royal Canadian Mint with a very low mintage of only 2,000 sets! These coins are sure to amaze with their beautiful proof finish, which further adds to their collectibility.
- Set contains a 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz proof maple leaf coin consisting of .9995 Pure Platinum.
- Coins are elegantly presented in an exquisite display case and come complete with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 2,000 sets.
- Obverse: Displays one of Canada's most popular symbols, the maple leaf, as well as the weight and purity.
- Reverse: Shows Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and the face value of each coin.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
These spectacular sets are known for their beauty and quality along with a very limited mintage, making them highly collectible. Add this rare set to your cart today!
In 1989, the Royal Canadian Mint released this Maple Leaf Proof set to honor the 10th anniversary of the Maple Leaf program, started in 1979. 1989 is the only year Proof Maple Leafs were minted, making them highly desirable to collectors and investors alike.