This key date 1/4 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle has a low mintage of 4,153 coins adding to its collectibility!
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes in a mint issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, the symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: "Lady Justice" watched over by an American bald eagle representing the Judicial Branch of government.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle changes its reverse yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful 1/4 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!