Most Krugerrands encountered are dated from the 1960s to the mid 1980s. Mintages decreased substantially after 1985, so Krugerrands dated from 1986 through 2006 are rarely seen.
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Brilliant Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope.
- Minted by South African Mint.
Protect and display your Gold Krugerrand in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1994 1 oz Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!