Nice 1934-A Series from the Chicago, IL Federal Reserve district. Notes in this listing are graded Choice Very Fine 35 by PMG. Friedberg#2212-G.
- Highest denomination used in circulation.
- This note is sealed in an inert Mylar currency holder by PMG.
- Lightly circulated note from series 1934-A.
- This note is certified Choice Very Fine 35 by PMG.
- Features the portrait of President Grover Cleveland on the front.
Series 1934-A $1000 FRN from the Chicago district. Julian/Morgenthau signatures and Friedberg # 2212-G. The bill is nice, with good eye appeal.
Find the best Federal Reserve Notes value at APMEX. We offer low Federal Reserve Notes prices and a wide selection of Federal Reserve Notes to make buying Federal Reserve Notes online easy.
Currency -- why buy Currency from APMEX?Currency such as Federal Reserve Notes, Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates and Legal Tender Issues are all popular collectibles and a nice addition to any numismatic collection. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, and Currency.
|Grade:||Very Fine - 35|
|Mint Mark:||G - Chicago|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Bureau of Engraving & Printing|