These uncirculated Silver American Eagles have a "W" mintmark and are struck on specially burnished planchets at the West Point Mint. This example has been graded MS-69 by PCGS and bears the First Strike designation.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's near-flawless MS-69 condition.
- First Strike designation indicates that this coin was among those shipped from the Mint within the first 30 days of issue.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mint mark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin features a burnished finish, adding further beauty. Add this PCGS certified 2006 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!