These 10 Markkaa gold coins are seldom offered for sale outside of Europe!
- Struck at a time when Finland was still a grand duchy of the Russian Empire.
- Contains .0933 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Face value and date surrounded by specifications.
- Reverse: Russian Imperial Eagle above the words “FINLAND – SUOMI”.
- Minted at the Mint of Finland in Helsinki.
Protect and display your Gold 10 Markkaa in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add several of these 10 Markkaa Gold coins to your cart today!
Dates you receive will be randomly selected and are determined by stock on hand.
Gold -- why buy Gold from APMEX?Gold is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.0933 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Mint of Finland|