|Grade:||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark:||W - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|
The mirrorlike finish on this Proof Silver American Eagle adds to the beauty of the beloved design. Its .999 purity combined with the beautiful design and proof finish has made this coin a favorite.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strikes label indicates that PCGS received the coin within the first 30 days of its release from the mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs ever to grace American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with collectible value. Add this certified 2006-W Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!