Guaranteed by PCGS as being an MS-66, this coin features natural peripheral toning! The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar in the world for its iconic design of Liberty and Silver content. Really nice for type!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-66 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not carry a mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These problem-free common date coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Add these MS-66 graded Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!