The Silver Elephant from the African Wildlife Coin Series is minted in Germany with a denomination of 1,000 shillings and is struck in .999 fine Silver. Uncirculated backdated Elephants are extremely tough to find, adding to their collectiblity.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins will come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Left facing bust of an elephant walking out of the thick African rainforest. Along the rim is the coin's weight and purity.
- Reverse: The Somalian Coat of Arms and the date, along with the face value of 1,000 shillings.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive display box recommended for this coin.
Being the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this is sure to be a hit with collectors and investors alike. Add this 2005 Silver Somalian Elephant to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy World Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a great way to diversify wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||Not Shown|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|