This low-mintage coin is from the only year that Buffalos were minted in fractional sizes. This coin has been graded a perfect 70 by PCGS, one of the top grading services.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the coins' perfect condition.
- Mintage of only 18,884 coins.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: the American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Proof Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 2008-W 1/10 oz Proof Gold Buffalo graded PF-70 by PCGS to your cart today!