PCGS has authenticated these Morgan Silver Dollars coins as being in MS-63 condition, adding further appeal to their timeless design. Each order of this listing comes with a free PCGS storage box.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Free PCGS storage box is included.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins come from the Philadelphia, San Francisco or New Orleans Mint.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add these certified Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
20 different dates and/or mintmarks on these coins will be of our choosing determined by stock on hand.