These 2011 Silver American Eagles have been graded a near perfect MS-69 by NGC with the special 25th Anniversary Label.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the Mint State-69 condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the classic design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded an MS-69 by NGC, one of the top two coin grading services. Add this 2011 MS-69 Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
U.S. Silver Eagle -- why buy Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||N/A - West Point|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|