In combining the beauty and simplicity of the Swarovski crystal with its unique colorization process, the mint has produced a marriage made in heaven, and the first Canadian coin of its kind.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in the original red clamshell style presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Features a Swarovski crystal raindrop dripping from maple leaves colored in the beautiful hues of autumn.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
The Swarovski crystal add a unique beauty that catches your eye and would make an exquisite addition to any collection. Add this 2009 1 oz Silver $20 Crystal Raindrop coin to your cart today!
Here we find a solitary maple leaf, caught at the precise moment when a lone raindrop, tugged by gravity, begins its descent to the forest floor. The droplet is dynamic. It continues to grow until the leaf can no longer support its weight. The leaf curves forward, and for a fleeting moment a tear-shaped drop of water hangs between heaven and earth before falling to the ground, a tiny echo of the life-giving rain that passed a few moments earlier.