The Perth Mint is known for creating beautiful, unique coins and in 2007 they introduced their Silver Koala series. This inaugural issue has not only been certified by NGC, it also bears a special "First Year of Issue" label.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of this coin.
- Obverse: Features a koala clinging to a gum tree branch.
- Reverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Store your Silver Koala in style by adding the perfect storage box to your order.
This inaugural issue Silver Koala is a near perfect coin graded by NGC, one of the top coin grading services. Add the certified Silver Koala to your cart today!
Silver Australian Koalas -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver Koalas are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy Silver Australian Koalas for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|