Graded MS-69 by NGC - Inaugural year of Issue! The 2007 1 oz Silver Koala features a cuddly koala clinging to the branch of a gum tree
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a NGC graded slab
- Obverse: Features a koala clinging to a gum tree branch.
- Reverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver Koala in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The certified Silver Koala is a near perfect coin graded by NGC which will add practicality and assurance for your investments! Add the certified Silver Koala to your cart today!
Silver Australian Koalas -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver Koalas are one of the world's favorite Silver bullion products. To buy Silver Australian Koalas for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Silver! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||P - Perth Mint|
|Metal Content:||1 troy oz|