Gold Mexican Libertads are absolutely stunning coins that stand out in any collection. Due to their limited mintage, Gold Libertad coins are rarely seen in the U.S.!
This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated 1 oz Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Limited mintage of 3,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: Winged Victory in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Gold Libertad with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
An extremely low mintage of only 3,000 coins attracts both investors and collectors making these coins scarce in the marketplace. Add this 2011 1 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of 1 oz Gold Libertads. Shop 1 oz Gold Libertads and learn how to build your investment strategy.