|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||0.1 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|
Only $49.99 per coin over spot!
Gold Mexican Libertads are absolutely stunning coins that stand out in any collection.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a nice display box to your order.
Fractional Gold Libertads have extremely low mintages, giving them further collectible appeal on top of their classic design. Add this 2011 1/10 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!