|Mint Mark:||Mo - Mexico City|
|Metal Content:||5 troy oz|
|Manufacturer:||Banco de Mexico|
The larger Silver Libertad coins provide more .999 fine Silver in one easy purchase. The Libertad is Mexico's treasure coin and is minted at Casa de Moneda de Mexico, the oldest Mint in North America, established in 1535.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic. Mint tubes available upon request with orders of 5 or more.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatepetl and Iztaccihuatl in the background.
- Reverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Guaranteed by Banco de Mexico.
Protect your Silver Libertad by adding a five-coin tube to your order.
The beloved Silver Libertad series began in 1982. Add this 2011 5 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!