Silver Libertads are rapidly gaining worldwide popularity, and this large kilo Silver coin offers the beloved design in even greater detail. As Mexico's treasured coin, Libertads are highly sought after and are also a great collector's item.
- Contains 1 kilo (32.15 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins are presented in protective plastic capsules and a wood presentation box.
- Included is a small leatherette booklet containing historical data about the Mexican Mint, along with the serial numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Victory statue of Mexican independence in front of volcanic mountains Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, surrounded by the weight, purity and date.
- Reverse: Mexican national seal with an eagle sitting atop a cactus surrounded by symbols representing Mexico’s 10 provinces.
- Guaranteed by the Banco de Mexico.
This large kilo coin is an excellent way to accumulate .999 fine Silver in the form of a highly coveted collector's item. Add this kilo Silver Libertad to your cart today!
Shown on the obverse are Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl, two volcanoes that overlook the Valley of Mexico. These volcanoes tell a story of two lovers from warring families, similar to Romeo and Juliet. The volcanoes represent the warrior Iztaccíhuatl mourning the death of his beloved Popocatépetl.
This large, beautiful coin comes packaged in a high quality wood presentation box, tucked neatly in an outer protective box. Casa de Moneda de Mexico has included a small leatherette booklet containing historical data about the Mexican Mint, the history of the Libertad Series and a serial numbered certificate of authenticity.