|Grade:||Very Good - 8|
|Mint Mark:||CC - Carson City|
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|
This 1889-CC Morgan Dollar, which features one of the most beloved designs in all of American coinage, has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being Very Good-8.
- Contains .77344 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in an NGC slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Features the Carson City Mint's CC” mintmark above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years and will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1889-CC Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today.